Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Noah's Drinking Problem

Hi, all.  Hope you had a great Passover or Easter or both.   (Wait, am I supposed to be eating matzo still?!)  I know it's been ages since I've posted.  I had to get our taxes done (Ad owes me big time, eh?), Adam went to Kenya for work [supposedly], and Noah has started climbing onto everything, so life got busy.   N recently climbed UP his high chair, all the way to a standing position. He was extremely pleased with himself. I imagine the view was quite good from his perspective. "Ah, that's where Lucy hides all her secret toys!"

Feeling on top of the world after (and forgetting the trauma of) his first haircut, Noah thought he was big enough to start drinking out of a glass.

 What's that you got there, Pops?

 I'd like that, please.

Is this how you work this thing?

 I think sticking my hand in it might help.

 Water pours all over Adam.  Noah likes this game.

It's important to stay hydrated when on a safari.  xo,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment